Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree"


I am still in the Christmas spirit over here at Ella Ba' Della's!! I have been wanting to make this applique for a while now so I am so glad I finally got around to it! I made these two last night and I was so excited I just had to post it right away!!



I think this might be one of my favorite Christmas designs! :)


And for Christmas, you have to have a Christmas present! I have several different Christmas fabrics so this will be a great applique to match anything!!!


I'm still working on creating my slideshow from pictures my wonderful customers have sent me. I'm going to try and get a couple up tonight! If you have any pictures you want me to add, you can send them to LKMC88@yahoo.com

Also, to celebrate the start of my new blog I am getting ready to do a giveaway within the next week! My sure to "follow" my blog so you don't miss out on this great chance!

Thanks so much for looking!! Come visit me at http://www.lkm2006.etsy.com/!

No comments:

Post a Comment